Posted on behalf of Victor Wanchena, UMTA Secretary:
Dear UMTA Members,
We will be having a combination Board Meeting and Trials Master meeting Sunday April 3rd starting at 1 PM at my home in Maple Grove. We will have the UMTA Board Meeting first at 1 PM and the Trials Master Meeting starting at 3 PM. All club members are welcome at this meeting, but Board Members and Trials Masters please make attendance a priority. Please let myself know if you will be able to make it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-498-1750.
For the Board Meeting have the following items to cover:
- The new Board Members and their duties.
- Review of the handbook. From the last Board Meeting we are to review the points structure for 2011. Please review the handbook and bring any suggestions to the meeting.
- Review the event schedule for 2011.
- 2010/2011 budget.
- Any other items brought before the board.
For the Trial Master meeting we will cover the following items:
- Risk Management training from the AMA
- Event Schedule
- Event supplies and setup.
Please call 763-498-1750 if you need directions.
– Victor Wanchena, UMTA Secretary